Spartacus
28.9.04
  In which I my day was just... mediocre. Well, I had a rather boring day. Just... well, I didn't particularly enjoy it, nothing of great note happened, and I only saw Sayoko once.

This has been rather dissapointing. I only see Sayoko once, maybe twice a day passing in halls. This is thanks to the infinite wisdom of the school, who switched which lunch I (and other 5th period language classes) had, moving me out of a great group of friends I ate lunch with. And of course, I was the only one in my group whose lunch got switched.

But back to Sayoko. I know we like each other, but our relationship at this point consists of hugging and talking for thirty seconds a day. There's not really any way we can spend more time together, because she has about a billion extracurricular activities a day. I'm really looking forward to Homecoming. Oh, and next semester, because Sayoko joins our Advanced Drama class then.

In other news, I got assigned an outside reading project today, consisting of:
Reading 'a 300+ page work of fiction of literary merit' (I've chose Clockwork Orange or Slaughterhouse Five).
Writing nine one-page papers on various elements of the novel, including 'The Author and His/Her Times', 'Critical Analysis', 'Theme', etc.
Writing 55 entries for a 'dialectical journal', in which each 'entry' consists of a quote and some sort of 'insight' or question about it.

Ugh.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
100% Angst Free! 100% In- and Ex-Telligent! 100% Practical and Skeptical! 100% Sincere! Just kidding. Well, only about the sincere part.

ARCHIVES
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 /


Powered by Blogger