Spartacus
29.9.04
  In which life goes on. A few interesting things today.

In Drama, which was pretty fun, all in all, considering that I performed a pretty kickass improv structure, after talking with my 'mentor' about nothing in particular, I ran down from the top of our theatre, on top of the chairs, and on the second to last chair, I tripped. I tried to stop this, but my foot only caught on the last chair as well, knocking both over and landing me flat on the ground. I immediately stood up, and yelled, "I AM OKAY! NOBODY WORRY!", to which my teacher replied, "I think I might have to tell you to have a little less enthusiasm", which is rather ironic, because his most oft-repeated comment is for people to speak louder, and to be less self-concious.
They don't call me graceful for nothing, because I'm not, so they don't.

AP World was dull, and it took all of my willpower not to start drawing on the back of my paper. Mr. Best, who looks like Abe Lincoln, gets pissy when people do that. He's still cool though. I amused myself by imaging him in a stovepipe hat, and by going into a stupor.

In English, we talked about something. I imagine it involved House on Mango Street, the book we're reading. I finished the homework in class, because I could really care less. I got an in-class essay back, on which I got a %100. Hooray.

In AP Environmental Science, I took a quiz which (seriously) involved me writing down eight questions that would possibly help me to figure out why, just why the Marbled somethingorother is disappearing from the Pacific Coast. After that, I spent the rest of the period discussing with my partner the pointlessness of this class, and the absurdity that an AP class is quite possibly the easiest class I have ever taken.

In French, we did some stuff that was review and which I knew already. Just like every other day. But, that reminds me, I have to finish Actionscripting the presentation I made for it, because we're presenting it tomorrow.

In Chemistry, we learned about the wonders and joys of sick figs, and other rotten fruit. Oh wait, that'd be more interesting than what we actually learned about, which was sig figs, or significant figures. It's basically the amount of non-zero digits in a number, with a few exceptions. And it's incredibly time-consuming to do, because figuring out the number of sig figs required in the answer to an equation is rather difficult. Oh, and my teacher got pretty bipolar, which was amusing.

In Trig, I was furious with the teacher, because he refused to pass out the homework until we had about fifteen minutes left in the class. Instead, he droned on about the homework I finished yesterday, so I made designs on my calculator. I almost finished the worksheet anyways, because it was something I learned in eighth grade and could do in my sleep: linear combinations. Apparently they didn't tell me I was in Trigonometry and Beginning Algebra.

In a concession to narrative casualty and my own intrinsic shyness when it comes to girls, I've decided not to kiss Sayoko until Homecoming. It just doesn't make sense to do it now. Oh, and it also sucks, because I never really know when it is I'm going to see her in the halls. I've seen between almost every class except 1st and 2nd and 2nd and 3rd. I should probably go see her in 1st period, neh?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
100% Angst Free! 100% In- and Ex-Telligent! 100% Practical and Skeptical! 100% Sincere! Just kidding. Well, only about the sincere part.

ARCHIVES
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 /


Powered by Blogger