Spartacus
7.10.04
  In which I think I hate everyone, but don't. I can think of lots of people I don't hate. In fact, it's much easier to just list the people I do. And I shall:
1. My entire 2nd period class.
2. Stupid people.*
3. Talentless people.*
*- A vast generalization encompassing specific people I do not hate, as well as item 1.

First period was good. I performed some improv, and talked to Sayoko beforehand. Apparently, I'm not picking her up at her house, but meeting her at the restaurant. I think that'll end up being much less stressful, especially since I hear her mother is rather serious.

AP World... is what makes me hate people. OH LORD I HATE PEOPLE. Seriously. Ok, so we have to do this huge mock UN project which will take up the entire year. And for some reason, the dumbass teacher divides up classes into regions from which we can choose countries, rather than just letting us choose countries. Europe got chosen first, obviously, and we got to choose second. WE COULD HAVE HAD ANY REGION IN THE BLOODY WORLD. And we got Latin America (everything south of the US border), 13-12 (against the Middle East). There is one country which plays a significant role in modern politics in that region, and that is Cuba. And of course, everyone wants Cuba. Seriously, we could've had the Middle East or East Asia or ANYTHING. AND THE FUCKING MORONS CHOSE BLOODY SHITTING LATIN FUCKING AMERICA. The worse part? This ditz who sits next to me was going to vote for Middle East, but bended to 'peer pressure' because she didn't think it would win. IT WOULD'VE BLOODY WELL WON IF YOU'D HAD A BRAIN, BITCH. So now we're stuck with Latin America, and whoever gets anything but Mexico and Peru will have nothing at all to write about until the 1800's, because our book ignores all other Latin American countries 'till then.
Oh, and another thing. The bastard teacher gave Russia to Europe, too. I can understand his reasons, due to the location of population centers, but he missed some major points:
1. Russia is not part of the EU.
2. More than 2/3 of Russia's landmass is in Asia.
3. THE BLOODY BASTARDS WHO GOT EUROPE ALREADY HAVE ALL THE FUCKING GOOD COUNTRIES THEY NEED. LET ME DO A COUNTRY THAT'S SOMEWHAT INTERESTING, PERHAPS?

DEAR GOD I HATE PEOPLE. But I'm okay now.

In English, we wrote down what we'd bring with us if we were deported. I said the Anarchist's Cookbook, because I might as well bring with me what got me deported in the first place. Oh, and dark sunglasses, because you can't be a brooding enemy of the state without sinister sunglasses.

In APES, we graded our own tests. Honestly; the tests we were grading were PARTNER, OPEN BOOK, OPEN NOTES tests. And we graded them ourselves.

In French, presentations were given, and I was starving.

In Chem, Mr. Morrow managed to lose the entire class by boring the shit out of us by doing the same type of problem on the board OVER AND OVER. He might have forgotten the fact that we aren't retarted.

In Trig, I finished my homeowrk in class, so thusly, I was happy.

I feel so much better after watching U-571 and having some cookies.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
100% Angst Free! 100% In- and Ex-Telligent! 100% Practical and Skeptical! 100% Sincere! Just kidding. Well, only about the sincere part.

ARCHIVES
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 /


Powered by Blogger